- Four-bedroom, tropical villa in Bali’s Umalas region, just north of Seminyak, is available for leasehold and features a private sleeping villa, luxury fittings, sprawling green lawns, and swimming pool.
- It is designed for Bali’s tropical climate, and has high ceilings, breezy living areas, and opens onto large manicured lawns and a huge swimming pool. To step inside the home is to enter a world of peace and tranquility.
- Upstairs, the villa has two fully appointed master bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes.
- The spacious kitchen, breakfast bar, and large living and dining areas are downstairs. A room with a pool table and a separate media room are also on this level. A third bedroom opens to a wooden terrace that runs the length of the house, providing an ‘al fresco’ living experience.
- The fourth bedroom is located in a private guest bedroom pavilion in the garden, opposite the swimming pool, providing complete luxury in a peaceful, private setting.
- The 1,377 sqm plot contains the home, pavilion, and pool, as well as staff quarters and parking for six cars.
- The villa is extremely private, and is located in the Umalas area, which includes a mix of ex-pat and local residents, and is close to international schools. The villa is close to Petitenget, and just north of Seminyak, with its vibrant eating, shopping, and entertainment options.
Please contact us to arrange the inspection.