Nestled in the serene landscapes of Ubud, this 8-bedroom villa is priced at 900.000 USD. Offered as a Freehold property. It’s a blend of modern luxury and meticulous craftsmanship.
Price: 900.000 USD
Title: Freehold (with Pondok Wisata permit)
Delivery Date: Built and successfully operating as short term rental
Year of Build: 2021
Land Size: 1,700 m² (17 are)
Building Size: 722 m²
Building Levels: 2
Living and Dining Area: Opened
Swimming Pool: Yes (14 x 5)
Car Access: Yes
Parking Area: 2 Cars
View: Rice field surrounded
Outdoor/Indoor Entertainment Areas: Yogadeck, Pool
Security Features: Yes
Internet and Cable TV: Yes
Proximity to Amenities: 10 Min from Ubud Center
Community and Neighborhood: Quiet
Legal and Zoning Information: IMB: Pondok Wisata
- The villa exudes a classic Balinese charm infused with a resort-like ambiance.
- The open dining area and kitchen are equipped to host 24 guests across 6 tables.
- A spacious living area on the second level offers breathtaking 360-degree vistas of the encompassing rice fields and can also serve as a serene yoga shala.
- Each of the 8 detached bedrooms guarantees privacy with its private terrace and ensuite.
- Semi-open ensuite bathrooms add a tropical flair to the residence.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens envelope the villa, leading to a 14-meter long swimming pool accompanied by a charming poolside gazebo.
- Offered as a freehold sale, the villa comes with a coveted Pondok Wisata permit, hinting at an excellent opportunity for those seeking a tranquil resort rental investment.
- Is currently used as a retreat, but can be also be used as daily rental property
- The building is equipped with a reception area to welcome guests, and features a professional kitchen.